NXTautoDAC - charts and information

Fundamental cryptoasset data

Description Value
Symbol 14347250558295845059
Name NXTautoDAC
Trading volume 24h recalculated to BTC 0.0000000 mBTC
Trading volume 30 days recalculated to BTC 0.0000000 mBTC
Last Trade 50 shares by a price of 0.0100000 NXT on 2016-07-27 02:10:40
Issued shares 750.000

NXTautoDAC description

NXTautoDAC assets represent .0001% of revenues from the family of autoDACs that bluemeanie1 and his team will create. NXTventure has made a private investment and assetized 75% of revenues. Development costs will be funded by the remaining 25% of revenues.

Once deployed the automatic Digital Autonomous Corporations will continue to operate in an open and transparent manner with transactions enforced by the NXT blockchain. Due to their automated nature the fees charged to people can be dramatically less than real world equivalents. The much lower fees are expected to entice enough people to try this new technology and thus increasing the customer base.

The ability to easily utilize autoDACs will be integrated into NXTservices and this will encourage adoption. While autoDAC's have a tremendous potential, it is still in its infancy and it is expected that it will take a while for people to become comfortable with using autoDACs

Please follow updates on the NXTventure section


Last Price: 0.0100000 NXT

Profit / Loss 24h: 0.00 %

Volume 24h: 0.0000000 mBTC

Period chart

Orderbook

0.010000 NXT
Bid
1.370000 NXT
Spread
1.380000 NXT
Ask
0.19 NXT
19 shares
Whole bid volume
1 : 58,214.74
Ratio
11,060.80 NXT
1,661 shares
Whole ask volume